Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My First Step


Unexpectedly, I took my first step & joined the CNY nite performance. 
I've always had stage-phobia since small.
Thus, I don't know what came to my mind when I decided to join the performance.
It's nerve wrecking~
I still got shaky legs & thumping heartbeats,
but I'm so PROUD of myself....hahaha





 How weird is it that I LOVE dancing & performing,
                  but I got nervous and everything standing on the stage,
                          Such a timid person I am... =(


I'm glad that I took part in it....
Coz I found my dream from tat day onwards... ^ ^
And I hope it will went smoothly...
It's the first time I got such determination to do it.... *clap clap*
All thanks to my 'friend' for encouraging & helping me...

No comments:

Post a Comment