Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

~Down the Memory Lane~ [Part 1]

Let us reminisce back to the 'dong bang' era. Miss them like crazy! Check out this amazing group.



Rising Sun




The first music video that makes me become a fan and introduced me to the Kpop world.


O Jung Ban Hap




Their weird hairstyle which I still couldn't accept. Keke

Purple Line



My Yunho oppa!! *faint*

Wrong Number



Sexy men in suits <3

 Mirotic


 

This is my FAVOURITE!!!

Survivor



Weee.....

~And one of the few ballad songs which I fell in love with.



Why Did I Fall In Love With You



That's the question I've been asking myself too. ^ ^

Loving You



Kyahhhh!!!! Amazing voices...

Forever Love



Junsu's voice... *melt*

Stand By You



A sad sad song..

Toki Wo Tomete



Jaejoong wrote the lyrics!!!

Bolero



The amazing harmony. I cried each time hearing this song. T T


I sound totally like a fangirl. That's true! Proudly admit it. haha.
Until now, I still can't find other group that can replace them in my heart. 
Singing, Dancing, Looks and Personality...they have it all!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment