Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

U-Kiss



  • Debuted at year 2008, with members from different countries such as Hong Kong, Washington and San Francisco.
  • The group can communicate easily with international fans as some members are fluent in many languages like Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
  • They did not have a leader. Everyone is equal. (unique eh?)
  • Honestly, this group didn't really grab my attention at first. They just pass off as a normal typical pretty boy band. 
  • But, soon I found them very funny, dorky and didn't really care about their image. Their personalities drew me in.
  • Their songs are addictive as well.
  • Can you believe that the youngest member is only 16 years old?
  • Though young, but he is the rebellious magnae in the group. (I have a soft spot for this type of people. keke)




Man Man Hani




Bingeul Bingeul




Shut Up




My bias is Dongho and Eli!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment